Dear Reavis Families,
On behalf of the faculty at Reavis Elementary School, we welcome you to an exciting school year filled with possibility and opportunity. On our educational journey, we will continue with our mission to cultivate the unique potential of each student by providing a challenging, supportive and inclusive environment. In addition to our core Reading and Math curriculum, you can expect to see additional intervention and enrichment opportunities. Some initiatives you can expect to see this year include the following.
- Student and family access to various educational websites such as Tumblebooks, Splashmath, IXL Math, Brainpop, etc…Grades K-5
- Reading and Math intervention opportunities for students during school - Grades K-5
- Reading intervention/enrichment opportunities for students during lunch in Grades 3-5
- Math intervention opportunities after school for students in Grades 3-5
- Reading and Math family challenges - Grades K-5
- PBIS activities and presentations for K-5 integrating our expectations to be safe, respectful, and responsible in all settings.
Listed below are some clubs, groups, and family events that will be taking place.We encourage you to have your child participate in or try-out for as much as possible to help develop the many talents they already have.We look forward to a great year and appreciate all of the support you can provide.
- Enrichment Program – Grades 2-5
- Kindness Club – Grades 1-2
- Girls on the Run - Grades 3-5
- E.A.R.T.H. Program – Grades 2-5
- Broadcasting Team - Grade 4
- Girls’/Boys’ Basketball - Grade 5
- Beginning Band - Grade 5
- PTA Movie Night - Grades K-5
- PTA Craft Nights - Grades K-5
- Mini Mall - Grades K-5
- Science Fair - Grades K-5
- Family Learning Celebration - Grades K-5
- Talent Show – Grades K-5
- Grade Level Concerts – 3rd and 4th Grade Winter Concert and 1st and 2nd Grade Spring Concert.
David Kostopoulos, Principal
Michael Keelan, Assistant Principal
W. C. Reavis Elementary School